Dissolved oxygen refers to the molecular oxygen dissolved in water, that is, O2 in water. It is represented by DO and is an indispensable condition for aquatic organisms. One of the sources is that when the dissolved oxygen in the water is not saturated, the oxygen in the appliance penetrates into the water. Another source is the oxygen released by water plants through photosynthesis. In addition to being consumed by reducing substances such as sulfides, nitrites, and ferrous ions in water, it is also said that the respiration of microbes and the oxidative decomposition of good microbes consume organic substances. Therefore, dissolved oxygen is the root cause of the water body and the expression of the water body’s self-purification ability.
The importance of online dissolved oxygen analyzer is as follows:
1. Pre-judge the water quality of aquaculture through short, medium, and long-term changes in dissolved oxygen, and adjust water quality through water changes and rational use of chemicals to reduce breeding risks and optimize the effects of breeding chemicals.
2. Real-time dissolved oxygen data provides a basis for farmers to scientifically regulate dissolved oxygen in the breeding water environment, rationally increase oxygen, and reduce the cost of electricity for breeding.
3. The user can intuitively see the real-time data of dissolved oxygen in the breeding water environment through the device display window, avoiding the drawbacks of medicine, test paper intermittent, fixed point, and timing detection.
4. Through the equipment linkage control device, the automatic opening/closing of the oxygenation equipment and alarm reminders can be realized to avoid the disadvantages of manual duty and reduce the labor cost of breeding.
5. Optimize the feeding time and feeding amount through the real-time data of dissolved oxygen, optimize the feed coefficient, and reduce the cost of breeding feed.
When changing the dissolved oxygen membrane of the online dissolved oxygen analyzer, use deionized water or distilled water to wash off the old electrolyte, and then drop a standard drop of new electrolyte to dry. PH meter measurement usually has two types: colorimetry (pH test paper or cuvette) and electrode method. Ordinary dissolved oxygen sensors should be filled with new electrolyte until the liquid surface swells, and the dissolved oxygen film should be pressed on without leaving bubbles; the cover film should be filled with half of the new electrolyte and tightened. The cover film can be used after replacement, and the ordinary film should be left overnight after replacement to allow the film to fully restore balance.