The hydrogen analyzer uses the difference between the thermal conductivity of the component to be analyzed and the background component, and the thermal conductivity of the mixed gas changes with the change of the component to be analyzed to work. It is composed of a thermal conductivity gas sensor and an intelligent signal converter. The analysis instrument has the characteristics of wide measurement range, good stability and short response time, and is used for automatic analysis of hydrogen content in non-explosion-proof occasions. This instrument is suitable for on-line analysis of hydrogen content in the production process of fertilizer plants, generator cooling units, and gas production by cracking.
The basic principle of the hydrogen analyzer is to determine its composition based on the thermal conductivity of the gas. That is, the hydrogen analyzer determines the content of a certain gas in the mixed gas by measuring the thermal conductivity of the mixed gas. The thermal conductivity of hydrogen in the mixed gas* Therefore, when the background gas (such as N2, etc.) or other components in the mixed gas remain basically constant, the thermal conductivity of the mixed gas basically depends on the amount of hydrogen, so according to the thermal conductivity of the mixed gas, it can be measured How much hydrogen is contained.
Features of Hydrogen Analyzer
- Automatic storage of measurement data, with paperless recorder function
- Large-screen LCD dot matrix display, Chinese menu-style function selection
- The signal transmitter with a new type of microprocessor, the operation is very convenient
- Arbitrarily set the upper and lower limit alarm of the measurement concentration
- Communication 4-20MA output
- Online analysis and real-time monitoring
- View more quality oxygen analyzers with low price and free shipping all over the world.