T-MT22-XL PPM O2 sensor replaces Teledyne B-2CXL PPM oxygen sensor. Extremely smooth surface of sensing cathode produces excellent signal stability and signal to noise ration. T-MT22-XL PPM O2 sensor exhibits quick recovery from air to low PPM level, zero offset under 0.2 PPM in zero grade nitrogen. Proprietary electrolyte formulation enhances sensor performance at extreme ends of recommended operating temperature range. Coiled shape anode eliminates the possibility of air bubble entrapment in typical crushed Pb granules anode thus resulting spike free oxygen signal. Sensor is designed, developed and manufactured in the USA.
T-MT22-XL ppm Fuel Cell oxygen sensor
T-MT22-XL This advanced galvanic type oxygen sensor offers excellent stability and accuracy under stringent applications. All sensors are subjected to the most extensive stability test.
Teledyne Class B-2CXL
|Measuring Range||0-10 PPM Oxygen|
|Accuracy 1||+/-2% of Full Scale|
|Signal Output 2||285- 590 uA|
|Linearity||+/-2% of Full Scale|
|Response T90||7 sec|
|Operating Temp||0 to 45oC|
|Recommended Storage 3||0 to 25°C|
|Shelf Life 4||6 months|
|Humidity Non-condensing||0-99% RH|
|Expected Life||18-24 months|
|Warranty 5||12 months|
|Electrical Connector||2 Ring Gold Disk|
* Conditions – Specification validated during design and in pursuit of improvement are subject to change without notice
- At constant temperature and pressure.
- In air (20.9% oxygen) at 25°C and 1 atm.
- Sensor may be stored up to 55°C on an intermittent basis, for example, during transportation.
- In original Package at 25°C and 1 atm.
- Under normal operating conditions, the sensor is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified period provided the sensor is properly installed and operated. The sole remedy for sensor determined to be defective by Analytical Industries Inc. is limited to replacing the sensor. Analytical Industries In. will not be liable for buyer’s negligence, misapplication, abuse or accident.